Our Covid-19 Protocols
At The Canonbury Clinic of Osteopathy your safety and health during this challenge time is of upmost importance to us.
We want to assure you that we are taking every precaution against the spread of Covid-19 and aim to protect our patients and our enviroment as best we can.
We are following both the Government’s guidelines and those of The General Osteopathic Council. This includes:
- The installation of a touch-free hand santiser at our front door, so you can be rest assured that yours and others hands will be virus free even before you enter the clinic.
- Hand sanitisers in all common areas and treatment rooms
- Regular cleaning of surface areas, door handles, equipment, treatment tables etc
- Point and shoot thermometer for daily confirmation that our patients and practitioners are healthy
- Pre-screening of patients
We have also gone above and beyond by installing the Hextio Radic 8 Viruskiller™ air sterilisers in each of our treatment rooms.
Viruskiller™ core technology was initially funded by the Korean Government after the 2003 SARS epidemic. For the past 16 years, the technology has focused on killing airborne viruses. Designed in collaboration with South Korea’s Aerospace University, units have since been installed in over 80% of hospitals in South Korea, all lung examination rooms, universities, and more. The Hextio Radic8 Viruskiller™ is the best compact air steriliser on the market. It has been proven and tested to:
- Remove 99.9999% of all respiratory viruses and bacteria using photocatalytic oxidation and ultraviolet radiation.
- Eliminate high levels of pollution from indoor air
- Effectively remove noxious gases and larger particles such as dust, dander and other allergens
We are exctied about this addition to our clinic, and feel confident it will play a main role in ensuring your health and safety during your time with us. More information about the Hextio Radic8 Viruskiller™can be found HERE
As a valued patient of our clinic, we have a few things that we need to ask of you before and during your visit with us. They include:
- Please re-schedule your appointment should you experience a high temperature, loss of taste or smell, a new persistant dry cough, or any other unusal symptoms.
- Please re-schedule your appoinment if anyone in your household has symptoms of Covid-19 or has tested postivie for Covid-19.
- Please contact us, should you feel any symptoms of Covid-19 in the 7 days after visiting our clinic.
- Please wear a mask when arriving at and leaving the clinic.
- Text the osteopath when you arrive instead of using the entry phone system. Hussein will buzz you in.
- Please do not come early as our reception area is not available for use.
- Please use hand sanitiser before entering the clinic. This will be provided in the entrance hall.
- The loo on the first floor is for patient use. Please use only if essential.
And finally, we want to thank you for choosing The Canonbury Clinic Of Osteopathy and look forward to seeing you in our treatment rooms soon!
What to do if you are in pain
Are you getting most out of your treatments?